THIS SECTION IS SPECIFICALLY FOR NEWCOMERS TO THE WINDING RIDGE COMMUNITY. IT ASSUMES YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE TRAIN—OR EVEN TO YOUR HOUSE.
HERE'S THE TABLE OF CONTENTS FOR IT:
MOVING IN? (a button on the home page to a section that includes the following)
- MAPS/Directions (see below)
- Children - Getting the kids settled: Schools, Greenburgh’s wonderful library. martial arts, hockey lessons, playgrounds, parks, swimming, music, etc
- Mail: Delivered toward the end of the day.
- Garbage, recycling (LINK - See Collection Schedule) Getting the right garbage/recycling containers
- Gardening: Do’s and don’ts
- Recreation/pool, tennis/basketball, tot lot, woodland path
MAPS AND DIRECTIONS
- Getting to WR (highway map and tested list of step-by-step directions)
- Once in the complex: Winding Ridge map.
March 1, 2019 1 inch = 268 Feet www.cai-tech.com
Data displayed on this map is for informational purposes only. Most layers originate from 3rd parties and cannot be verified by the Tax Assessor’s office or CAI Technologies. Please consult with department or organization where data originates in order to verify accuracy. Any questions, call Town Assessor’s Office: 1-914-989-1520.
0 268 537 806
Unit numbers are visible on the mailboxes and garage doors (check by-laws). To follow numbers in sequence, begin at the bottom of the hill with #1 on the right, go about 1/3 mile, and then turn right at the fork.” continue counterclockwise around the circle at the top of the hill till you return to the fork.
Even numbers are on the left, odd numbers on the right.
The following numbers are missing altogether:
21, 23, 25, 27
33, 35, 37, 39
82, 84, 86
106, 108, 110, 112, 118
118, 120, 122, 127.
- Except for emergencies, you’ll exit the complex the way you entered it, down by the gazebo across from the waterfall.
- Helping your visitors find parking. For your first week or so, your main job regarding visitors is to let them know there is NO parking on the street, only in your driveway or in a designated visitor space. (If you have more vehicles than will fit in your garage or your driveway, go to the Parking Section under Do’s & Don’ts and read it carefully to see what applies to you.